Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are a common issue for office workers. They also are a costly one for employers.
Consider the following:
- MSDs are the single largest category of workplace injuries
- MSDs are responsible for nearly 30 percent of all workers’ compensation costs
- Each year, companies in the United States spend about $50 billion in direct costs of MSDs
- The average MSD has a direct cost of almost $15,000
- The indirect costs of MSDs can be up to five times greater than the direct costs…
To continue reading full article, click here